April 27, 2014

St. Lucia

Today was the most packed day of the cruise. We had an excursion all day. We went on a tour that took us all over the island. We stopped and took pictures and lovers bridge. We went to a local restaurant and tried a lot of local food. I was hoping the coconut cake was like Plates and Palates. It wasn’t but it was fun to try it. We went to a banana plant and tried banana ketchup. We bought some if anyone wants to come try it! We went to their sulfur volcano and mud baths. It smelled so bad! They said you get used to it but I’m not sure I ever would. Apparently the bachelor was filmed there so it has become quite popular. We went to a waterfall where mostly just the guys jumped in a for a few minutes. They said it was so hard that it hurt and was not relaxing. It was a fun and long day.
































No comments: