January 25, 2012

Free Zoo Day

Today was free day at the zoo and who doesn't like free!?!? At Lindsay's party we talked about going. Haylee and I were the only brave souls to venture into the cold. Honestly, it was one of the best days I've ever had at the zoo! We had some hilarious things happen, Eliza loves animals and making their sounds, and it wasn't that cold!!!

The sign says...Burrow ENTRANCE Duck - Low Ceiling. For some reason I thought there would be ducks inside. What a way to start the day. I keep saying I'm losing my mind...

Matthew and Haylee feeding the ducks.


We left the ducks and Haylee couldn't find her gloves. She walked back up to the ducks and didn't see them. I said maybe an extra pair of eyes will help. I found them. In WITH the ducks. We went and told the workers who said they'd get them for her. Hilarious!

You can't tell that great from the pictures but these monkey's loved Eliza. I think it's because she had food in her hands. They came right up to her. If there wasn't glass they would have been on her lap!







We deemed Lindsay as our zoo good luck charm. It wasn't that busy, it got pretty warm, and we saw so many animals so close up. She is the only one who hadn't been to the zoo before so she gets the credit! Sleeping or not...


How cool is that!

Kind of looks like a really strange engagement picture!

2 comments:

Haylee said...

Again, your pictures look AWESOME! Yours turned out way better than mine. Also, I laughed my head off when you said that the picture of us looks like a weird engagement picture! ha ha!! It totally does!!

Jessica said...

Shoot. I need to get married, quit my job, have babies. THEN I can do fun things like this. The life of singlehood...