May 08, 2011

Mothers Day 2011

Ben always out does himself on Mother's Day. This year he made me breakfast in the bath (Eliza was busy getting some steam in her lungs in the shower), gave me beautiful flowers, wrote the sweetest card, and made a frame with Eliza's footprints. This was all before church! Eliza has a bad cough so we took shifts at church. The Hodgkinson's came down for dinner. Ben of course did everything. He made kabobs on the grill, roasted green beans, and pineapple and an ice treat on top for dessert. We took flowers to my mom's grave then went and visited my family. It was a wonderful day. I am so blessed to be a mother to such a wonderful little soul. I'm so blessed to be the wife of the best husband I could ask for. I'm so blessed to have had the time I had with my amazing mom. I'm so blessed to have my grandma still around. I'm so blessed to have such a great mother in law. I am so grateful for all of the mothers and women in my life. Happy mothers day!!!






1 comment:

The Johnson Family said...

Happy Mother's Day cute lady! Ben treated you very well! Eliza is so lucky to have such a wonderful mama in her life.