November 27, 2010
Bott Thanksgiving
What a fun week we had! Ben, Eliza and me spent the whole week at the cabin. The first three days it was just the three of us. It was nice and relaxing and COLD. Wednesday night the rest of my family came up. Thursday Ben and I (mostly Ben) made dinner. It turned out great. Everyone was happy and full. Friday we ventured out into the cold and cut down Christmas trees. Eliza and I spent most of the time in the car. Ben picked out a great tree for our house. I can't wait to get it home and decorate it. We left Saturday morning to make it home in time for the OSU vs. Michigan game and the Utah vs. BYU game. Both were victories. Thanksgiving this year was so great. We are so blessed and have lots to be thankful for.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So fun! Love that snow bunny!
Post a Comment