October 20, 2010

You know you're a parent when...

you're baby isn't even 6 weeks old and you're already watching (and LOVING) things like this...



Sesame Street is awesome! I don't remember it being like this when I was young. They have so many musicians and stars on the show. The music is about self esteem and to help the kids learn. Love it.

3 comments:

Danelle and Alex said...

We love that video too!! Its awesome! I'm glad she is sleeping better now that she is in her own room. I was sad to move Kade into his own room too (I did it after like five days) but I was amazed that we ALL slept better! I don't know how people sleep with their babies in their beds for years!

Vicki said...

Oh, just wait! Bryan still cant admit it very often but even he was singing the "Wiggles" in the shower! Oh yes, they change you.... for the better!

Haylee said...

ok, so this video is pretty much amazing!! I hadn't seen it before, but I have probably watched it like 6 times now!! Matthew LOVES it!! We get out dance on to this one!! Thanks for sharing it!