It's amazing how much stuff one little baby girl needs (and one new mom wants)! Eliza's room is pretty much ready. Now we just need her to get her to enjoy it! We're still deciding what to put in the square so if you have ideas let me know.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I still can't wait to see the mural of you and Ben painted in that green square. She is going to love seeing it each and every day.
I think you need to do, new born, black and white photo's of Eliza, with a hint of color (the pink or reds to match the room and some green in s flower or something in the photo) and then frame them all (three of them) and hang them across the square above her bed, would be darling. One's with her parents, or hands, or what have you when she is born. The best time to take new born photos is in the first 6 weeks. I have some friends I can recomend that are not to pricey or you can do your own. Would be cute!
5 comments:
I still can't wait to see the mural of you and Ben painted in that green square. She is going to love seeing it each and every day.
I think you need to do, new born, black and white photo's of Eliza, with a hint of color (the pink or reds to match the room and some green in s flower or something in the photo) and then frame them all (three of them) and hang them across the square above her bed, would be darling. One's with her parents, or hands, or what have you when she is born. The best time to take new born photos is in the first 6 weeks. I have some friends I can recomend that are not to pricey or you can do your own. Would be cute!
Cute, Kristy! I'm so excited for you guys!
Looks like you're all ready! Just need her! Love the room! It is perfect. I like Mandi's idea. I'm not so creative, but I was thinking pictures too.
Like Mandi's idea too... My first thought was to paint a Dark Hot Pink Gerber Daisy.
Post a Comment