January 18, 2010

Sunny Days

I married into the right company that’s for sure! Ben’s work took us on a 7 day Eastern Caribbean cruise. We left to Florida early Saturday morning. Florida was COLD! The iguana’s were freezing and falling off of the trees. It was crazy. That night we went to dinner then off to bed to get some rest before the big sail away!

Saturday, January 9, 2010
Florida

Our view from the hotel


Sunday, January 10, 2010
Board the Emerald Princess








I karaoked to "You're So Vain" our first night.
It did NOT happen again.


Monday, January 11, 2010
Day at sea
Princess Cays cancelled due to weather



Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Day at sea




Wednesday, January 13, 2010
St. Maarten

St. Maarten has a Dutch and French side. We toured around both. It was an interesting place to see. We went to a mall that was like being at Saks in New York. Needless to say, I didn't buy anything.


A fort at the top of a hill

The elementary school



Thursday, January 14, 2010
St. Thomas

Today was so much fun. We took a catamaran to the middle of the ocean and snorkeled. Then the catamaran took us to another island where they had a bbq lunch cooking. It poured rain for a little bit but it was so nice and warm. The sand was silky white and the water was warm. It was the best day!

Sea turtle



BBQ lunch on the island


The guys spent over an hour playing kind of the hill on the floating dock.
It was so much fun to watch.
We were quite entertained.


Our ship



The boat was rocking so much tonight.
Ben jumped in the pool with their shorts on.
It was like being IN the ocean.


Friday, January 15, 2010
Grand Turk
Today we swam with the sting ray!
We heard if you kiss one it's seven years good luck.
Together it looks like we have fourteen years coming!







The Bod Boy of Magic
HILARIOUS magician and comedian


Saturday, January 16, 2010
Day at Sea


Acrobatic guy in the plaza

English fish & chips and more

Yummy apple pie
My favorite food from the whole trip

We had such a great time and look forward to cruising again!

4 comments:

Andi said...

Kristy! How have you been? It looks like you guys had an awesome time on your cruise! Aaron and I went to St. Martin for our honeymoon and were there exactly one year earlier than you were. Weird. Anyway. It looks like you guys are doing well... Happy to see it! :)

Marianne said...

I know that I already chatted with you...but comments are always fun to read:) How fun and what an awesome trip!

Sue said...

How fun! I have yet to go on a cruise but love to hear about all your trips. They sound wonderful!

Just be...... said...

While you were there, I was here freezing!!! So jealous!!! Make sure he keeps that job!
xoxo